Annual Fundraising Event
- Full and Half Length Triathlons
- Half Marathon
- Kids Tri / Duathlon
- Family Fun Races
- Finish-Line Live-Well (Cafe & Festival)
- Educational Booths
- Sponsor Booths
- Community Activity Booths
- Local Small-Business Sports, Nutrition, Health Booths
Proposed Year Round Charity Programs
- Families-in-training programs
- Individual, family, couple, groups educational rides & excursions
- Classroom and workshop fitness, sports, nutrition, safety (swim & bike & run)
- Data collection: safety, training, longevity, health-science
- Targeted marketing into vulnerable communities
- Easy goes-it excursions for disabled, overweight, senior, first timers of all varieties with educational component.
- Promotion of other local & regional swim/bike/run swim bike run events.
- Web presence w/open availability for promoting other swim/bike/run events.
- Small-business sports, nutrition, health speaking / presentation opportunities.
- Community fun excursions, guided with regional/local history component, safety, & fitness component.
- Adopt-an-Athlete community connect program
- All net profits to collaborations with 1) local health, fitness, swim/bike/run charities; 2) local active lifestyle entities; 3) and recreational venues in the Upstate of South Carolina.
- Event day volunteer opportunities for local charities
- Local resourcing
- Part-time administration