- ALL EQUIPMENT MUST BE CHECKED IN ON SATURDAY BETWEEN 12-6 PM OR SUNDAY 5 -7 AM. EQUIPMENT & BIKE CHECK IN MUST BE COMPLETED BY 7 AM ON SUNDAY, RACE DAY. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE IN SOUTH COVE PARK LATE TO SET UP YOUR EQUIPMENT. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SET UP ON SATURDAY AND TAKE THE BUS, PARKING IS LIMITED.
- THERE IS NO REGISTRATION OR PACKET PICK-UP ON RACE MORNING
- Travel Times with Traffic
- 25 minutes from Greenville to T2
- 75 minutes from Greenville to T1
- 75 minutes from T2 to T1
- T1 and T2 open from 5:00 – 7:00 AM for you to check in equipment and nutrition on race morning. Security will be on site.
- There is NOT a shuttle from the finish line to the start line after the race. PLEASE DO NOT PLAN ON RETURNING TO SOUTH COVE PARK ON SUNDAY
IMPORTANT! TRIATHLETES PLEASE READ!
TRIATHLON - Frequently Asked Questions
- There is NOT a shuttle from the Peace Center to T2 that then goes from T2 to the swim start.
- Any items that you take on the bus must fit into your T1 bag for transport to T2 for post-race pick-up.
- Please purchase your $2.00 Key Valet in advance. You may check in your keys at the bus (please arrive 15 minutes before departure) and you can pick up your keys at the finish line information tent.
- Please do NOT pack bike pumps into your T1 bag.
- Bike Tech support and common bike pumps will be available on event morning at Transition 1.