- Collect your packet at Carolina Triathlon: Friday & Saturday at 123 Welborn St. Suite 203, Greenville, SC 29601
- Drive to Transition 1 in Seneca, SC (South Cove Park).
- Check in your bike and your Transition 1 Gear Bag.
- Drive from Seneca, SC to Transition 2 in Travelers Rest, SC (Trailblazer Park).
- This is a great chance to preview the bike route as well.
- Check in your Transition 2 Gear Bag on Saturday.
- At this point all your gear should be in place for race day and you should be ready to race.
- You can reverse #4, #3 and #2 and stay in a Seneca Hotel if your transportation arrangements permit.
- The event does not plan to provide shuttles from Downtown Greenville to the swim start after the race.
A Day in the Life of an M2M Triathlete
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
- If you are traveling alone or have no other ride to the swim start park at County Square in downtown Greenville.
- Board the athlete shuttle here. Shuttles will DEPART at 5:45AM. (You must have purchased a ticket to take the shuttle)
- If you are being driven to the swim start we recommend arriving at South Cove Park by 6:45 AM
- Event Start is 8:00AM.
- Swim with the bear…
- Upon exiting the swim place all your gear into the numbered bag (wetsuits, swim caps, goggles, towels, etc.) and leave at your bike rack.
- Bike with the eagle…
- Finish bike at Trailblazer Park and begin run.
- Run with the rabbit…
- Finish run in downtown Greenville and enjoy the Mountains to Main Street finish line festival. Shuttle service will run back to T2 until 5:30 pm. Pick up bikes by 7Pm.